Espresso Machine: A perfect sip of coffee makes you feel like refreshing. Coffee can make people feel like less tired and increases the energy levels. It is not always possible to have a coffee at any time in the coffee shops. So, you can have your espresso machine at your home. Therefore, to have a best cappuccino or latte or espresso, you need to have the Best Espresso Machine with you. You can go through this article to know what are the types of the Espresso machines are available to your budget. Moreover, you can also know the latest best Espresso Machines available in the online shopping websites.
Presently, there are some espresso machines available in the market, but you need to choose the best espresso machine that is compatible with your kitchen. Also, you also need to check the features of these devices like size, boiler type, design, water source, bar pressure, housing material, etc. So, having an espresso machine at your home helps you to have a cappuccino or latte at any time.
|Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 Café Barista Premium Espresso/Cappuccino System||Mr. Coffee||Stainless Steel||Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000-RB Cafe Barista Espresso Maker Machine, Stainless Steel|
|Delonghi Espresso Maker||DeLonghi||N/A||Delonghi Espresso Maker (Each)|
|Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker||Breville||Brushed Stainless||Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker|
|Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker||Nespresso||Electric Titan||Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan (Discontinued Model)|
|Capresso Espresso Cappuccino Machine||CAPRESSO||Black||Capresso 303.01 Capresso 4-cup Espresso Cappuccino Machine with New 20 oz Espresso Coffee Milk Frothing Pitcher + Espresso Tamper (CD) and Whole Bean Coffee (8.8oz) Swiss Roast Regular|
Semi-Automatic Pump Driven
By the name itself you can understand that the machine supports some features as automatic and some other as not. It has highest demand tool among all the espresso machines. This device offers full control over coffee brewing. You need to adjust the machine based on your preference manually. Even though these automatic machines come without a coffee grinder, you need to buy the pre-ground coffee.
Automatic Pump Driven
With the automatic espresso machine, you don’t have any problem in adjusting the espresso brew. And also you no need to worry about the water, boiler temperatures, pump pressures, or the amount of brew you need. You just have to choose what you want by pressing the button. This machine also has a built in coffee grinder.
This super automatic machines can also be called as fully automatic espresso machines. Super automatic espresso machines are costly. But, these devices are considered as the best among the remaining espresso machines. It is beneficial for those who are hurrying with their works. Super automatic machines also have their grinding system just like the automatic machines. These devices can work themselves as they have built-in features.
There are four kinds of pump driven espresso machines. These devices are also known as motor driven espresso machines. It has given the path for the use of piston and steam driven machines. This espresso machine is handy to make a great espresso brew. Moreover, this machine can control the electricity for power and makes it quick.
Piston Driven the espresso machine was invented in 1945. It is still being used today in some places. It has a lever which will be pulled to make a perfect creamy shot. Due to some research, it was found that the term “pull a short” has come from this espresso machine.
This type of the machine is the first espresso machine invented. This machines will be operated by steam to move water through the coffee grounds. Steam driven machines are usually cheap and mostly used in the some of the small cafe restaurants. This espresso machine is not recommended to use at home for coffee brewing. It is because these espresso machines do not have much control over brewing.
Air Pump Driven
It is the latest type available in the market nowadays. This model of espresso machine works by compressing the air to put the pressure on coffee beans through the water to make them ground. It is portable, and you can use the machine anywhere. You need to do manually to compress the air. Moreover, while adding the coffee beans, you also need to insert the boiling water into it. Then you need to press the particular button. Finally, you will get the brewed coffee. This type of machine can be taken for camping and picnics.
5 Best Espresso Machines Under $200
#1. Mr.Coffee ECMP1000 Cafe Barista
This Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 allows you to create your Barista right at your home. You can easily choose the single or double servings of espresso or cappuccino or latte with the touch of a button. The 15 bars of the pressure of this machine gives you the delicious beverages. It contains an integrated milk container which allows you to create frothy cappuccinos and lattes easily. You just simply add your favorite coffee grounds to the portafilter. Then fill the milk reservoir and press one of the beverage options.
- You can either single or double shots.
- There is one touch control panel.
- It has 15-bar pump system.
- Moreover, it has automatic milk frother and adjustable cup tray.
- It consists of different coffee recipes.
- It is easy to clean.
- Some of the customers have told that they are not satisfied with the product.
- There is also a complaint from them that the milk frother is not working properly after some days.
#2. DeLonghi EC155 Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
It is a dual function portafilter. You can enjoy the delicious espresso with DeLonghi espresso and cappuccino maker. With the unique patented dual filter holder, you can select to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods. So, the choice is yours, and you can make your espresso with your favorite flavor. Also, you can also enjoy the espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats. Some of the features offered by this coffee maker are a removable water tank, drip tray, high-quality stainless steel boiler, etc.
- It has stainless steel boiler.
- It consists of a 15-bar pump system.
- This coffee maker can make three different coffee beverages.
- This machine can also make single and double shots.
- It takes pods and ground coffee.
- The frother should be operated manually.
- Moreover, it consists of temperature control.
- And it is energy saving and easy to clean.
- The customer service is not okay.
- The coffee filters are working slowly after a while.
- And also the machine itself is not working after few months.
#3. Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker
Breville ESP8XL is the most popular espresso machine available in the market. It has 15 bar pressure pump to make a delicious taste of coffee beans and also gives barista style aroma and taste. As it is stainless steel machine, it can long last for years. It has dual wall filter which helps to make excellent crema, froth enhancer, cup warming plate. Some other accessories are single, double or pod espresso shots, measuring spoon cleaning tool, etc. This machine belongs to semi automatic category.
- The design of this espresso machine is perfect.
- The quality of the product is durable.
- It consists of multi purpose steam wand.
- It also has powerful pressure pump.
- It has a Stationary steaming wand.
- It gets easily clogged.
#4. Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
The Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine offers good design and functionality. It has many advanced features, and it is energy efficient with a surprisingly compact design. One of the best things about this espresso maker is there are a variety of pods which helps to create rich, favorable espresso. Also, this espresso machine has another feature that will alert you when its water reservoir gets too low. There are options to choose between to have an espresso and lungo. It also offers different varieties of flavor capsules.
- It can easily fit into any kitchen because of its streamlined design.
- The operating method is very straightforward and easy.
- There are no too many options to confuse the user.
- You can easily get your espresso.
- Some of the customers have told that there noise problem with the machine.
- They have also informed that using of pods regularly may add up and become expensive.
#5. Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
This espresso machine can be handled easily and functions very well. It consists of two parts for the frother. It has a frothing sleeve for cappuccinos, and when it is removed, it works as the steam tube for lattes. The frothing sleeve is over the steam tube. Through this frothing, hot steam and air can be injected into the milk. Due to this, the air inside will swirl the milk creating silky, dense froth which is like ideal cappuccino. By the Steam tube, only hot steam will get injected into the milk. So, it helps in making a latte. You should clean the machine without any milk deposits to make to work properly.
- You can brew two espresso shots at the same time.
- It has a Thermo block heating system.
- The coffee maker has a self-locking filter with thumb guard.
- It also has warming cup platform.
- the machine uses the coffee pods and ground coffee.
- The product can give only for 1-year warranty.
- The users told that the machine is not working properly after a short period of time.
- They do not provide the good customer service.